Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas Day was finally here!  The kids were bouncing off the walls with excitement.  I have to admit, I wasn't into the holidays this year as I would've liked.  But I figured that I just didn't plan far enough in advance.  So next year will be better- I'm sure of it!  Here are some pics from Christmas morning:

Avery having a moment of silence with all her favorite things (puppy, elmo, video, book...).

All his dreams came true!  When Blake asked him "How did you get a chocolate fountain?", he said "I wished for it".

6:30 am ... Blake (our early riser) is the only one really up and ready.


I tried so hard to get one good pic of the kids in front of the tree.

Chad reading a Christmas bedtime story.

1 comment:

sara said...

First off, that is hilarious about the flocking birds!! I love it! Second, I wasn't big into Christmas this year either. I was thinking I needed to plan better too so let's hope to a better Christmas in 2011! I love that Blake wished for a chocolate fountain! HOw cool is that?!