Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Confession.....

OK, so I know that my blog has said all year that it's my "year of redemption".  Well my confession is that I did not post that.  Brett did.  And he posted the post before that about his own wedding.  Yes, Brett posted about his own wedding for me and Tate asked if he needed to do the same. 

Then I kept waiting for a really cool thing to post about.  I'd take lots of pictures of things (for my blog of course) and then never post.  Well, I finally decided just to put something out there and I thought I'd just start with the kids back to school pics.  Why not.  It's almost September and I need to put something out there. 

 Blake's first day of 3rd Grade (almost giving us a smile).
Colin's first day of 1st grade...nothing but smiles all day from him!
Avery, a future Mariposa Elementary School student.

(btw, this really is Cass)

6 comments:

Brett said...

OMG!!! Cass I seriously CANNOT believe that you blogged!...this is big, REAL big! I actually only checked because I was thinking of posting something being as I am your ghost writer. Anyways...thanks for the update. I always knew you had it in you. (p.s. I'm sure this happened in conjunction with the kids being back in school and they aren't slowing you down as much now)

Tasha said...

So cute!! Yeah that you posted! I almost missed it but Paige said "Is that Blake?" Happy day. We've had fun hanging out with you this week.!

Carly said...

Crack me up that Brett posted his own wedding pictures (and resolve to be a better blogger!). Hooray for a happy first day of school :)

Designing Woman said...

I can't believe my eyes!!! I looked over at my little blog roll on the side and towards the top is said "Hawkins" and I was like "Who are they". Then I realized and thought, did Brett get bored last night at work. And then I realized NO he did not have any copies of those adorable pics. Way to go! We love any pics of Hawkins kid!

Cass said...

Thanks everybody for the votes of confidence. I'm a blogger! (at least this week)

sara said...

WAY cute pics. I can't believe school is already in session and summer is over. Sad. I went back and read the post on Brett's wedding and cracked up with what it said. That's great to know he did those last two posts. I'm excited you shared some pics with us. :)